I once had a dream that I worked with you. We stayed late and ended up having hot kinky sex on several of our coworkers desks. I think we also destroyed somebody's project by you getting plowed on top of it.
1. Favorite book 2. Whatcha reading now 3. Favorite dog breed
1. i think my favorite book is the golden compass because i read it when i was 9 and it really stuck with me. the entire his dark materials series taught me to think independently, plus who wouldn’t want a daemon. (never ever watch the movie please).
2. i am currently reading the newest haruki murakami novel, colorless tsukuru tazaki and his years of pilgramage
1. What is your favorite plant to use for outdoor use. 2. what are some of your major life influences 3. whats your grindr account
1. Fiddle Leaf Fig - Ficus lyrata
2. My major life influences? There are so many… My mom, Garrett Eckbo, Dieder Kienast, David Hockney, Chip Kidd, Piet Oudolf, Galen Cranz, Molly Shannon, Roberto Burle Marx, Wilhemina Feemster Jashemski, Frederick Law Olmsted, Mies Van Der Rohe, I could go on.
i’ve answered this question about what poppers do before and their legality is questionable, depending on where you live. in canada, they are illegal to sell, in europe you can buy them as long as they are isopropyl nitrate, and in the US they are legal if marketed for commercial use, such as video head cleaner or nail polish remover. go ahead, ask me more questions about poppers…