1. i think my favorite book is the golden compass because i read it when i was 9 and it really stuck with me. the entire his dark materials series taught me to think independently, plus who wouldn’t want a daemon. (never ever watch the movie please).
2. i am currently reading the newest haruki murakami novel, colorless tsukuru tazaki and his years of pilgramage
3. borzois, obviously.
1. any time that i open a bottle of champagne is the most glamorous moment of my day.
2. my favorite accessory is a gold bracelet from cast of vices
i’m a true wilderness girl. you can find me at the beverly hills hotel.
2. diet coke. pepsi is for fools.
3. and my favorite lamb dish is probably mustard-crusted rack of lamb.
1. Fiddle Leaf Fig - Ficus lyrata
2. My major life influences? There are so many… My mom, Garrett Eckbo, Dieder Kienast, David Hockney, Chip Kidd, Piet Oudolf, Galen Cranz, Molly Shannon, Roberto Burle Marx, Wilhemina Feemster Jashemski, Frederick Law Olmsted, Mies Van Der Rohe, I could go on.
3. I don’t use Grindr, I prefer Scruff. ;)